Buy Online Carisoma 350mg Generic (Carisoprodol) without prior prescription
You do not need to have a prior physician prescription to order Carisoma 350mg (Carisoprodol) at MedsMarket.
It means no RX required to buy online Carisoprodol, Carisoma 350mg!
How does it work?
Carisoma tablets contain the active ingredient carisoprodol, which is a type of medicine called a muscle relaxant. It is thought to act on the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). It is used to treat acute musculo-skeletal disorders associated with painful muscle spasm, where sedation is acceptable.
The mechanism of action of this medicine is unclear, but it is thought to decrease the impulses from the brain and spinal cord to the muscles. (It has no direct action on the muscle itself). This causes the muscles to relax and hence decreases the spasm.
What is it used for?
Uncontrolled muscle contractions (muscle spasms).
- This medicine will be suspended in the UK because the European Medicines Agency has concluded that the risks associated with it are greater than the benefits. If you are taking this medicine you should make an appointment with your doctor to discuss alternative treatment. However, you should not suddenly stop taking this medicine as this may cause withdrawal symptoms. Any switch to a new medicine should be done gradually, following the instructions given by your doctor.
- This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Alcohol should be avoided.
- You should not suddenly stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Avoid prolonged use.
Use with caution in
- Elderly people.
- Decreased kidney function.
- Decreased liver function.
- History of alcoholism or drug abuse.
- Muscle weakness.
Not to be used in
- Allergy to this medicine or similar medicines.
- Life long inherited blood diseases which can cause a variety of symptoms, including mental health problems (porphyrias).
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Certain medicines should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding. However, other medicines may be safely used in pregnancy or breastfeeding providing the benefits to the mother outweigh the risks to the unborn baby. Always inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, before using any medicine.
- This medicine should not be used in pregnancy unless considered essential by your doctor. It should be avoided in the first trimester. Seek medical advice from your doctor.
- Significant amounts of this medicine may pass into breast milk. It should not be used by breastfeeding mothers. Discuss this with your doctor.
This medication may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- Muscle weakness
- Skin rashes
- Disturbances of the gut such as diarrhoea, constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- Balance problems involving the inner ear (vertigo)
- Tiredness (lethargy)
- Visual disturbances
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
How can this medicine affect other medicines?
The sedative effects of carisoprodol are increased by alcohol.
The effects of the following medicines may be reduced when taken together with carisoprodol:
- anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin)
- systemic steroids, including oral contraceptives
- tricyclic antidepressants
Other medicines containing the same active ingredient
There are currently no other medicines available in the UK that contain carisoprodol as the active ingredient.
Buy Carisoma 350mg Generic Online, Cheap Carisoprodol, Generic Carisoprodol Carisoma 350mg